Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Attn: Waterfowl fanatics!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
If it makes you feel any better I only got 4 days of hunting in with zero (0) birds killed, and now I'm moving across the country with over half of the season left.
No it doesn't but I hope you find some better hunting in your new move. Always wanted to find a new place but haven't been able to do it just yet.

No it doesn't but I hope you find some better hunting in your new move. Always wanted to find a new place but haven't been able to do it just yet.
Thus far it has been a giant step for my wife and I, especially since both of us have worked for her parents for the last 8 years. But most things in life worth doing are difficult in the beginning.
My biggest fear is realizing I have lived a life of regret when I'm older.

I'll stop my derailment of this thread now

All I want for Xmas is a limit of big fat cold weather honkers....on Xmas eve morning. Spot is scouted and birds are there. Please Santa, I've been a good boy this year!
I'd kill for a blizzard right now Rain for the next 4 or 5 days ....bummer

Not gonna help ya buddy this late. North of me they are ice fishing and very few honkers on the river left to hunt. Meanwhile down in Missouri my cousin is having his best year ever as he says everywhere there are birds.

Flyover states are fun aren't they?

Not gonna help ya buddy this late. North of me they are ice fishing and very few honkers on the river left to hunt. Meanwhile down in Missouri my cousin is having his best year ever as he says everywhere there are birds.

Flyover states are fun aren't they?
Sitting on 1000s of birds here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back