Athlon Optics

kbhillhunter

Anyone have experience with this company? I'm looking at the Argos HMR 2-12x42 riflescope and curious what comparative glass from vortex or leupold would be. For the price point it seems like a good deal, but almost too good to be true.

Curious of your overall impressions of their quality. Customer service, etc.

Anyone have experience with this company? I'm looking at the Argos HMR 2-12x42 riflescope and curious what comparative glass from vortex or leupold would be. For the price point it seems like a good deal, but almost too good to be true.

Curious of your overall impressions of their quality. Customer service, etc.
Sent you a pm. mtmuley

I have a cronus spotting scope and it is just as good as the high dollar nightforce. Not quite the edge to edge clarity as the new swaro but the price is right and blows the vortex razr and some of the higher dollar spotters out of the water. The scopes tend to come a bit heavier though.

I just recently purchased a Athlon Optics Cronus 12-36×50mm UHD Spotting Scope. I must say I’m very impressed with the optics I got to used it recently at the range and was able to spot shots at 400 yards very clearly. It definitely meets my needs for when going target practice don’t have to keep walking to my target to check my placement. As far as out in the field can’t really say much not until I take them out this year hunting. Best of all was only about $450 with no taxes and free shipping on Cameralandny website.

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back