As they lay

FAFC4CC0-D27E-4D00-B4B9-BD3C8CA67472.jpeg
This is by far my favorite hunting mega thread on the internet. Took a second to take a pic and contribute a couple days ago. Maybe it’s not completely pure because I used my hat to cover the ball of intestines coming out of the exit wound. Maybe I’ll try to find some from the past and post them as well.

Last edited:
To quote @Big Fin, "he wanted to be famous"

He watched me get out of the pickup, hike down a hill to grab my trail camera from this summer, hike back up to the pickup, get in, check the Big Game brochure for antler requirements, and get back out with my rifle before ever taking a step. I wish my first buck story would've been cooler but I'm not passing on a chip shot for a buck.

Attachments

• IMG_20201025_141901.jpg
    IMG_20201025_141901.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 101

He watched me get out of the pickup, hike down a hill to grab my trail camera from this summer, hike back up to the pickup, get in, check the Big Game brochure for antler requirements, and get back out with my rifle before ever taking a step. I wish my first buck story would've been cooler but I'm not passing on a chip shot for a buck.
Hmmmm...chip shot in the ass?
Which came first? Looks like three chip shots.
Not that I haven't choked myself...but not on a chip shot.

Nothing wrong with your story. Enjoy your venison.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back