Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Article Posted

WestT

Hey all, I just had an article posted regarding fitness and hunting that some of you may be interested in. Feel free to take a look and leave your thoughts and feedback either here or in the comments section following the writeup. Thanks for your support in advance!

http://huntingfit.com/2016/01/08/guest-post-why-you-should-hunt-fit/

(Note: I don't believe HuntingFit.com is competing with Randy otherwise I wouldn't have posted here)

I can relate to all of that.
Think i better start getting back in shape, it's only 10 month's away!
Good article.
Cheers
Richard

Thanks Devon! And yes, it's time to start getting ready for next season. Even though techincally I still have time this season!

The following was just posted on a UK hunting site by one of your fellow countrymen, is that stat correct?
In the USA, heart attacks by out of shape gents dragging deer is the #2 killer during hunting season (falling from tree stands/high seats is #1). Being accidentally shot is quite far down the list.

Cheers

Richard

The following was just posted on a UK hunting site by one of your fellow countrymen, is that stat correct?
In the USA, heart attacks by out of shape gents dragging deer is the #2 killer during hunting season (falling from tree stands/high seats is #1). Being accidentally shot is quite far down the list.

Cheers

Richard

Not sure, but I wouldn't be surprised that statement is correct since so many gun hunters are now up in tree stands when it used to only be bow hunters. Shooting would definitely far down the list.

I tried to find some credible information via a quick web search and didn't turn much up. I could certainly believe the statement to be accurate and would not be surprised.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back