Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Arrow rest ?

I had the wisker biscuit for quite a while and I really liked it the only draw back was that it was kinda hard on fletchings but not enough to stear you away from it at all I just like to keep trying new things and that is why I switched I have thought many times about switching back though. It would definately be a good choice for anyone.

I shoot the Bisquit. Since placing a drop of glue on the front of all my fletchs, I have had no more problems with the fletching stripping. They still get a little soft after hundred of shots, but refletching is cheap and convienent around here.

If you like to fool around with new things, there are lots of new things to fool with. If you like shooting arrows to kill animals, the Wisker Bisket is one of best, if not "the" best arrow rest made.
I use it, but don't let that deture you.

Thanks for the repiles.

I especially like A-Con's "If you like shooting arrows to kill animals..." As a matter of fact that is exactly why I still shoot 2317's.

Had one for 3 years. Thuoght it was the greatest rest ever until I put a drop away on, I then gave the WB away. The WB was ok out to about 25 yards but it was really inconsistant, the dropaway is right on out to 60 yards. Just my experiance and if you get one, hope you like it.

I've been using the WB for quite awhile and just jumped to a drop rest and wouldn't go back for any thing

There's nothing to slow the arrow down now except lack of poundage, draw length and cam shape

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back