Arizona with 10 points

I looked it up just because it got me curious and according to Huntin Fool you stand 40-50 % chance of drawing those tags this year. Idk how that compares to Go Hunt as I don’t have it but it would be worth you money to invest in one of those services.

that number seems high as max is 12 points

I looked it up just because it got me curious and according to Huntin Fool you stand 40-50 % chance of drawing those tags this year. Idk how that compares to Go Hunt as I don’t have it but it would be worth you money to invest in one of those services.

I’d be dropping Huntin Fool if it told me those were my odds this year. Or was that the odds with 10 points in a previous year? Very different things.

No on the education point don’t have time to go there just for that

For about $500 and one Saturday you can have that point for next year if Don Martin is doing his class in April. You’ll get a chance to see the Hoover Dam and Vegas, too. That point would jump you ahead of about 45 people waiting on that Unit 27 tag. If waiting a couple extra years isn’t a big deal, then it’s probably not worth it.

If I were you I’d try to get an early rifle tag in the random draw until you’re guaranteed to draw in the late hunt (was 12 points for unit 27 in 2019). You can get the draw reports on the gf website. Under hunting, big game draw, draw process (down a ways on the page) , then select 2019 bonus pass by hunt number (make sure you look at the 2019 hunt numbers.).
Gauranteed to draw in the late hunt?Smokin' that stuff is still illegal in Az.!! 〽💥

I am sure y'all are aware of the tag cuts in AZ. This will add to point creep.. I am hoping for the random.

No they are garaunteed a top spot in the drawing.
Az. has a lottery draw system. 〽 💥

Negative. If one guy (you) has 20 points and you're the only one with 20 points or more and every one else has 19 or less, you're guaranteed a tag in the bonus pass round. Obviously if there is enough tags to have a tag in the bonus pass round

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1st BDX Scope
Back