Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona results are up on the phone system!!!!

daverp

Call into the phone system. The results are up on there, (602) 942-3000. Not on the online site though.

Got drawn my 2nd year in a row as a NR. Last year a rifle bull, this year 2nd choice late rifle cow. I'm, uhmmm, pleased. :D

I got a unit 9 late hunt and my daughter got a unit nine late hunt.
2 separate apps.
she will get a nice one;)

Once again I got drawn for Coyote, Squirrell, Prairrie Dog, cotton tail, and Skunk. No elk, no antelope.

:cool:

No elk tag for me this year. Sitting on 11 bonus points for another try at an archery tag next year. Good luck to evryone who drew.

Unit 10 Again

hump I got another unit 10 tag here in AZ. Last year we got 3 bulls there. Never been drawn 2 in a row before. This year I will be filling a cow tg, but i am still happy to be drawn.

getting drawn sure is not that difficult......hump

Just kidding

After 6 years with tag soup we drew 5bs archery bull and 19a antelope. I just went and bought a powerball ticket.

WH, We drew unit 10 bull tags last year. That was the year of the wind storms.. Got to hunt two days anyway.. NYH.. Betcha can't! We completely changed our strategy this year. Guess maybe that was dumb!

Oh well. It looks like there may be a Red Stag with my name on it somewhere.

:cool:

It's offical, 22 North late season rifle bull tag, My first ever bull only tag, my 9th Az elk tag in 26 years. 8 months is a long way off, Take Care, JLG.

AZHUNTER, if it's the 15 thru 20 tag, I had that hunt last year. It was nice to have 2 months to hunt. PM me & I can give you some starting points, JLG.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back