Arizona results are up on the phone system!!!!

Sheez Glen, Elk and Antelope? In your favorite unit too? The draw gods have truely smiled upon you and Bruce! Don't bury your trucks in mud this season and bring back some horns!

John-just got a 15000 pound winch. Show up at elk camp and I'll buy you a drink or three.

I couldn't wait. Found out I drew another preference point. Sitting on 10 now. Good luck to all that drew.

Just got an email from my best friend. He is an AZ resident. Took him 15 points, but he finally drew. 3A/3C early muzzleloader.

How he got to 15 points, when most years he was just trying to get any bull tag, seems impossible. Every year at least one of his choices were a late November rifle hunt. I hope he is luckier during his hunt than he was in trying to draw a tag over the years.

His sister shot a 392 bull on a late rifle hunt, so he has his work cut out for him if he plans to top that.

If I can work it in my schedule, I will go and video. Always a fun time in AZ when the bulls are bugling.

Zeros for me and my son, but I kind of expected that, being I blew my points in 2005. That is fine, with max deer points, I plan to hunt the Strip this year - NOT!

Good luck to all who drew.

Stan:

"You'll have that tag soon................"

I hope you are one of those prophets who can forecast the future.

Hope you and your guys do well this year.

I got unit 9 lope rifle. Was hoping it was 10, but i guess i was in on the tail end and got the second choice after all.

CRAP! I can't believe it. I didn't draw. I applied for elk and antelope in area 10, was hoping for a combo hunt, late Sep, early Oct bull elk and antelope with a rifle. Maybe next year.

CRAP! I can't believe it. I didn't draw. I applied for elk and antelope in area 10, was hoping for a combo hunt, late Sep, early Oct bull elk and antelope with a rifle. Maybe next year.

Tell everybody what unit you are applying for, and next year the odds on drawing that tag will get worse.|oo
You need to learn to keep that unit secret..... ;)

I got unit 9 lope rifle. Was hoping it was 10, but i guess i was in on the tail end and got the second choice after all.
unit nine for lope is the best in the state for rifle.
there are some big ones in there and some really nice ones in the pines if you look hard enough.

Delw

unit nine for lope is the best in the state for rifle.
there are some big ones in there and some really nice ones in the pines if you look hard enough.

Delw
Since you have 2 elk tags there this fall i bet you will have plenty of time to look for one for the old man now won't you?:D

I just checked and about had a cow when I saw the BPs. Called the line and they got it right over the phone, still I wonder, did I get all my point chances ?

Back