Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Arizona lifetime license

Mtolliver

I lived in Arizona for over 3 years and recently moved out of state, but while I was living there I purchased the lifetime license since I thought I would never leave. Since I am a lifetime license holder will I be put into the 10% nonresident pool in the draw system or will I still be in the resident pool?

I lived in Arizona for over 3 years and recently moved out of state, but while I was living there I purchased the lifetime license since I thought I would never leave. Since I am a lifetime license holder will I be put into the 10% nonresident pool in the draw system or will I still be in the resident pool?
Best decision you ever made was to buy the lifetime! I had a buddy that I grew up with, AZ resident his entire life, and moved at age 40 but didn't have the money at the time to buy the lifetime license. Regrets it every year and hasn't hunted AZ since. Not much of a buddy anymore...

When I was 16 my mom offered to buy me a lifetime hunting and fishing license in California. I asked her for cash on a car instead. If only I knew then what I know now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back