Lv2hnt

Thank you, Lord!!!

And, no, this isn't April Fools ...

Attachments

• Hunt - draw with Snoopy dancing.jpg
    Hunt - draw with Snoopy dancing.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 623
Last edited:
Congrats Lv2hnt. It's an elk tag for me. Unless application patterns changed in a crazy way, I will be out there in September....

With the change in this years draw, I'm curious to see how many low point NRs draw tags. If you NRs that draw don't mind sharing how many points you had, it would be interesting to know.

Congrats to you too, Biscuit! Frankly, I thought that the new non-resident allotment this year might dilute my chances (more non-res with mega points sliding down into the general draw) ...

I am a first-time applying, non-resident with no points and my bank was just hit with a charge for $650! I guess that means I am bow hunting elk in Arizona this September!

LOL! I am on a lucky streak! I was invited to hunt some private land in Unit 22 in Colorado the first week of their season (Aug. 29-Sept. 4), and now I hit the jackpot to hunt the next few weeks in Arizona! Seriously, a winning lottery ticket would be very helpful about now.

If that is a question for me: That is a good question. I wish I could remember. I misplaced my notes. Probably the ones no one wants!

Even better drama, then! Congrats!

I was in your same position (first time applying for big game in AZ, I've done gould's turkey apps a couple years now) and no card hits for me. I assume they are just making sure I have ample time available when they draw me my sheep tag :)

Found my notes. I applied for 6A, 6B, 7E, 4B, and 10, in that order. I was going on draw odds and success rates. Hopefully I considered availability of public land too. I don't know, it was two months ago!

I cannot access my account!!! Their system says the email is invalid......WTH?
I've had the same email for 25 years!

Update:

What a great time to have to close a credit card account. The good thing is the nice lady from AZ Game and Fish assured me that they would call me and allow me to update my card info if I drew.

Had me worried for a minute!

Last edited:
MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back