Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona excursion 2023

That was intense awesome stuff! Grunts, snort wheezing, fights, antler to the ass, mayhem. Finally gave me a look I guessed 60 no time to range. Arrow went right over top of him. So much fun. Super frustrated tho. 5 other bucks were trying to steal his doe and he defended his lady well.
Looking back I should of shot the forkie when he was 8 yards, but nooooooo gotta get greedy!.

That was intense awesome stuff! Grunts, snort wheezing, fights, antler to the ass, mayhem. Finally gave me a look I guessed 60 no time to range. Arrow went right over top of him. So much fun. Super frustrated tho. 5 other bucks were trying to steal his doe and he defended his lady well.
Looking back I should of shot the forkie when he was 8 yards, but nooooooo gotta get greedy!.
Coues or muley?

When I shot the doe finally got out of her bed and it was like somebody rang a dinner bell. Random bucks just popped out of the bushes everywhere and total chaos ensued. I actually got 60 yards from the big one again cause they didn't know what happened. He was a really good buck. I think I got some decent pics of him this time. I'll post em up later.

This makes me want to get out there and hunt! I hunted at least 16 days in December, so now I have to work. Hoping to get some hunting in before the month is up though. Looks like it is prime time to be out

This makes me want to get out there and hunt! I hunted at least 16 days in December, so now I have to work. Hoping to get some hunting in before the month is up though. Looks like it is prime time to be out
This week was on fire especially for coues. I saw fights 3 different days. Chasing every single day.

Back