Arizona excursion 2023

Hilljackoutlaw

Ill try to keep this post as live as I can. We picked up 2 Pennsylvania buddies at the tuscon airport on the way in and we received them but we didn't load any gear into the truck as all of their gear was still in Chicago. We greeted them nicely tho and it made them feel a little better.

Resized_20221231_110219(1).jpeg

Excited to follow along! That's a nice 4x4 your buddy got, archery as well?

BRUH yalls place looks incredible. What a fun place to hang out while not out hunting. Also, gotta love the Tombstone movie poster in the TV room!

Good luck getting on some deer.
Yea we got sick of hauling a trailer with all the camp cooking gear, tents, lanterns, etc. So we went the airbnb route this year. So far we are happy with the decision.

Tomorrow we will have everyone hunting one area that consists of about 7000 acres. Lots of glassing and coin flips for who gets to try the stalks when a buck is spotted. I'm the only guy in the crew focusing on coues so I'll be solo at least in the morning cause none of these turds will hike where I need to go. If I cant successfully glass any up by noon I'll head over and hunt the evening with the crew. Or I'll call it a day and go watch Penn state beat Utah in the rose bowl and get dinner prepped. Stay tuned in the morning for failed stalks and pics of shit that pokes ya.

Back