Arizona Draw

My points show zero after applying but before results. Same thing last year. I have hunter ed point so it should never be zero.

Well either me or my son drew an early rifle/muzzy hunt! I would love to know which one of us drew! But I guess I gotta wait

Alabama, What did you find out? The suspense is killing me..

No charge on my card. :cautious: I didn't swing for the fence either. It was about 70% odds last year at my point level. We all know how those odds can change though. Heck I didn't draw a tag with 85% odds about 4 years ago, so I could've just been really unlucky. I'm not complaining though, I've gotten really lucky in the past and pulled some less than 10% odds tags a couple times. I should be a lock to draw it next year unless one of the mags started pumping it up and everybody jumped on.

Don't give up hope yet. I was on the azgfd site yesterday and it says they're only 60% through with the financials. So they're still validating credit card numbers and charges and you never know who's going to drop out. Good luck.

Don't give up hope yet. I was on the azgfd site yesterday and it says they're only 60% through with the financials. So they're still validating credit card numbers and charges and you never know who's going to drop out. Good luck.

So your're saying there is still a chance, yeeesss! :cool:

That AZ draw progress status isn't in real time, will probably still say 60 percent after the results are up on the portal. Last year the results were available on the portal a week after they charged the cards, so I am guessing they will be out tomorrow.

We are home. Unit 8 for the November rifle hunt. More to follow.... I hope!

Congratulations to the lucky ones... better luck next year for those not so fortunate.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back