Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Arizona Draw

I applied for AZ as well. what are you meaning "card"? I have checked the website but everything says pending.

hoping somebody didn't pay their cc as of late and get rejected so I get another chance, of course I mean that in the nicest way possible :D

A man never tells. Let's just say draw odds were really low with only 2 points.
Oh I'm just saying if you needed local eyes or advice, I'm available. Like I said I'm tag free so if you needed anything I have no reservations. I just like hunting elk and seeing people fill tags.

When you check your portal accounts do your points show zero or the correct amount? I know it says pending on everyone's no matter if successful or not. My points are showing zero and I'm hoping it means an elk tag. Can someone with a charge and someone without a charge please check their accounts. I know I can call my bank Monday but the suspense is killing me. I have the app to show when my card is charged but it's not working.:mad:

Put in for a youth antlerless tag for my son for his first elk tag. CC got hit sounds like we are heading to AZ. I hope he is even close to as excited as me!

When you check your portal accounts do your points show zero or the correct amount? I know it says pending on everyone's no matter if successful or not. My points are showing zero and I'm hoping it means an elk tag. Can someone with a charge and someone without a charge please check their accounts. I know I can call my bank Monday but the suspense is killing me. I have the app to show when my card is charged but it's not working.:mad:
So did you have points before??

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back