Caribou Gear Tarp

Arizona Buck

How about you export him to my left-over tag unit I will draw in WY tomorrow?

Gotta love that kind of mass above the prongs. That mass hides the length real good. And adds more prong length than one would expect.

If he was a little more cockeyed on that driver's side horn, he would be a shooter for his freakishness, even if he was smaller. Sorry, but with pronghorn, ugly rules the day.

I've got no idea what he meant either, just saw the opportunity to take a shot. If it's the pose that makes you a thinker, than I guess I'm a thinker on a pretty "regular" basis.

His coat will be nice come season time - there are a lot of ratty looking bucks down here right now.

He's probably close to 16 long with 5 6/8 prongs. 13 2/8 on the bottom and 7 4/8 on top. At least that's what I come up with on a quick guess.

Beautiful buck, no doubt. I think I may have photos of him from two years ago, but I can't find where I put them. Probably on another hard drive - I have 4 of them and all that's on any of them is antelope photos and videos. ;) If I locate the photos I'll post them up.

Glad to see you're still posting Eli! All of the animals really look pretty rough when they're going from winter to summer coats, but I sort of thought he looks pretty bony in the rump as well. He's obviously a shooter and I better not see one like him in October in Wyoming or my .243 Sako will come up spitting lead, LOL!

His coat will be nice come season time - there are a lot of ratty looking bucks down here right now.

He's probably close to 16 long with 5 6/8 prongs. 13 2/8 on the bottom and 7 4/8 on top. At least that's what I come up with on a quick guess.

Beautiful buck, no doubt. I think I may have photos of him from two years ago, but I can't find where I put them. Probably on another hard drive - I have 4 of them and all that's on any of them is antelope photos and videos. ;) If I locate the photos I'll post them up.

Eli you better get busy. That is a lot of antelope to groom before the season starts!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back