Caribou Gear

Arizona Bowhunters Assoc. - Bowhunter Happening

Tom

Are there any bowhunters on here that will be at the Arizona Bowhunter Associations - Bowhunter Happening in Williams, AZ?

I know Curtis who will have a booth there. He's giving a discount on some of his hunts here in Texas at the event. Its a good deal on several species he has for sure. Here's his note.
Double Arrow Bow Hunting will be attending the event and will have a booth there. If your in the area, come on out to the event and stop by my booth. I will have plenty of pictures, information and brochures about or bow hunts here in Texas.

Double Arrow Bow Hunting will have a 10% discount for anyone who books a hunt with us at the show. We have also donated a hunt with us that will be done in a silent auction. The sign up sheet will be at our booth under the tents.

I will also have some of the Climax of the Hunt videos for sale. You can not get these in stores and if you haven't seen this video your missing some awesome shots on video of some really spectacular animals.

I'm Curtis Schramm, the guide/manager of Double Arrow Bow Hunting. If anyone has any questions on this for me. Please let me know. If your coming to the event, I look forward to meeting you.

Thank you!

Curtis Schramm
Double Arrow Bow Hunting
830-263-1139
830-540-3465

Curtis post the dates please. maybe I will take a run up there.

Also welcome to hunttalk.

Delw

The dates are July 22-23 in Williams, AZ. I will be arriving in Phoenix on the 21 and leaving on the 25. If anyone here has ever been interested in bow hunting exotics and would like the chance to talk about our hunts, please come up to the event and talk with me. This is a chance not many people out of Texas get to talk with the outfitter, guide, and owner, first hand instead of over the phone or internet.

The proceedes of the auctioned hunt go to the Arizona Bowhunters Association.

Thank you for letting me post this information on here. I appreciate it!

Curtis Schramm
Double Arrow Bow Hunting

Here's a picture of Curtis and his dad getting some awards for their ranch trophies at the Trophy Game Records of the World last summer. If you go, you'll know who to look for, he's the taller one.

tgr1.jpg

The Bowhunter Happening is the 22, 23, and 24th in Williams. This is a great family event and the shoot caters to all archers, competitive, non competitive, kids, and novelties.
There are lots of vendor booths, and lots of stuff to win, including the hunt Curtis donated. Other items are 15x56 Swaros with Bogen tripod, Double Bull blind, lots of bows and other archery stuff.
Looking forward to meeting you Curtis

Well we just did the hunt with the winner of the hunt we donated to the ABA this weekend. Scott Tarlip, the winner, and two of his friends James and Bob came to hunt with him. We had a great hunt and Scott put an arrow into a HUGE white fallow deer on the first night of the hunt. It scored 408.6 cm in the Trophy Game Records system putting him in the Silver Medal Class. Gold Medal is 415.0+. The inside spread was 54.2 cm. That comes out to about 182 1/4"(includes spread). Without the spread thats 160" of antler!

The other hunters did good. Bob took a nice chocolate fallow deer but hit a little far back. We had to do some searching and came up with him today on the creek bed. We took some quick pictures and were able to salvage the cape for a shoulder mount and then took it to a taxidermist within one hour of finding it.

James hunted a stand pretty hard but was unable to get a blackbuck to stop moving long enough to take a shot. That is very typical for blackbuck antelope. We had the right area but we just could not get the big boys to stop. Then with all of the searching we all did, it kinda messed it up for James. James is coming back to hunt on another hunt date.

The weather was hot for this hunt and very humid but we all had a great time. We are continuing the hunt tonight and I will post some pictures later.

Sorry this took so long for me to post the picture. I have been very busy lately handling some family matters and then I had to guide some more hunters.

Here's the photo of the white fallow deer that the winner of the Arizona Bow Hunters Association won.

324984.jpg

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back