Area 69

Unit 69?

giphy.gif

Thanks everybody! Area 69 is for hunting antelope, not for other stuff you dirty old men.:)

Unit 69 would be a good, fun hunt. There are plenty of antelope and the access is good. Not a huge unit compared to some but plenty of area to hunt. The only reason the draw odds are better in 69 are due to the smaller hunt area in my opinion.

Last edited:
Unit 69 would be a good, fun hunt. There are plenty of antelope and the access is good. Not a huge unit compared to some but plenty of area to hunt. The only reason the draw odds are better in 69 are due to the smaller hunt area in my opinion.
That is very helpful. Thanks very much!

Greenhorn, the buck on the left is pretty cool. You just don't see very many goats where their horns come together like that. Thanks for sharing.

I have never hunted 69 but I have hunted all around it and it always looked like it would be a fun hunt with plenty of opportunity. There seemed to be a lot of very flat terrain on the south end of the area, you can see a long way. I saw a couple of guys loading a buck in 69 and stopped to congratulate them on the success, it turned out that they thought they were in unit 72.

Back