Are you the next outdoor tv host?

I think I would like to apply for this job! I said yes to some of what they are looking for:)

Thinking you would have a pretty good shot at that one, Laura.

Just got an email from Bryan and he said if you applied, he would apply. But he said HE was too chubby, too boring, and would need a better smile.

:)

Thinking you would have a pretty good shot at that one, Laura.

Just got an email from Bryan and he said if you applied, he would apply. But he said HE was too chubby, too boring, and would need a better smile.

Tell Bryan that there are Dr's and medication for such problems as his.......LOL :)

Favre is the man...he'll even tell you himself...lol Especially since he watched most of his last game from his ARSE!!!! He should have stuck to Pants on the Ground karaokee

Nothing against Favre... he's as tough as nails playing this long (by the way schmalts, 40 is not that old) - it's those gay colors they make him wear.

Anyhow - what makes you qualified for the Host position ?? Can you share your video & pics ?? How about the RV ?

Favrelicious forever...ever...ever!!!!!!

When GB lineman Gilbert Brown was playing Burger King offered the triple patty Gilbert Burger in his honor. Great burger too.
Now it is rumored Burger King is going to Honor your Brett Favre with a dessert item on the menu. So now you can get yourself a Brett Favre Turnover as a tasty treat.

Still accepting applicants

We are still accepting applicants and will be for the next two weeks - deadline Feb. 19th for submissions.

We are now at liberty to say this will be a NRA show, so knowledge of the NRA organization is a plus for applicants.

The show's focus is on the "Friends of the NRA" program, which raises money and provides generous grants to great hunting/shooting/outdoor-sports programs across the states.

That's funny. Bracket is on Archerytalk trying to sell his "fan club" memberships for $100. He is trying to fund his own show since he had some creative differences with AA. Apparently you get to hang out with him at some party and get a discount on bear hunts. I think I will keep my $100 :D I'm sure plenty of people will be parting with their hard earned cash on archerytalk. I have never seen the show so I don't have an opinion on the guy.

This on the other hand would be one of those once in a lifetime deals for the average joe. I hope they pick somebody new and fresh that deserves the chance who wouldn't get a shot otherwise.

He probably needs as much money as he can get to pay for the all the gear he forgets and leaves behind

I ran into him this fall in SD while antelope hunting and he had left three antelope decoys in a field. Archery season was over and he had just rolled in to hunt mule deer. The reason for leaving the decoys????? Who knows.....

We are still accepting applicants and will be for the next two weeks - deadline Feb. 19th for submissions.

We are now at liberty to say this will be a NRA show, so knowledge of the NRA organization is a plus for applicants.

The show's focus is on the "Friends of the NRA" program, which raises money and provides generous grants to great hunting/shooting/outdoor-sports programs across the states.

You likely just lost every true hunter with that. The NRA doesn't do jack-chit about hunting, they spend all their time trying to create paranoia among hunters to fund their need for building bigger buildings in DC and paying outrageous salaries to their fundraisers and lobbyists.

You likely just lost every true hunter with that. The NRA doesn't do jack-chit about hunting, they spend all their time trying to create paranoia among hunters to fund their need for building bigger buildings in DC and paying outrageous salaries to their fundraisers and lobbyists.

The NRA is not a hunting organization but I understand your comment, however, I can't think of a better organization for gun rights.

they spend all their time trying to create paranoia among hunters to fund their need for building bigger buildings in DC and paying outrageous salaries to their fundraisers and lobbyists.

They must be democrats then. ;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back