MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Are you the next outdoor tv host?

Travel estimates

Wow guys. Love the humorous replies!

The travel would consist of several weeks of production in the summer - about 3-5 total, but it would be spread out (not 3-5 consecutive weeks).

Then another 3-5 weeks of hunting production in the fall and winter. Again, separate trips, and these trips may be split between the hosts (meaning one host does 50% of the hunts, other host 50%).

Hosting is paid on a per episode basis.

If you feel you have what it takes, please start by sending an email with the application information, and follow that up with a video & photo package.

Wow guys. Love the humorous replies!

The travel would consist of several weeks of production in the summer - about 3-5 total, but it would be spread out (not 3-5 consecutive weeks).

Then another 3-5 weeks of hunting production in the fall and winter. Again, separate trips, and these trips may be split between the hosts (meaning one host does 50% of the hunts, other host 50%).

Hosting is paid on a per episode basis.

If you feel you have what it takes, please start by sending an email with the application information, and follow that up with a video & photo package.

I am telling you WSP, you have some candidates here. Moosie, MTMiller, Buschy, Dinkshooter, and Crittergitter. Would nominate Lawnboy, but he is already indoctrinated in the bland OYOA style, so is probably of no value.

And don't be paying a fee for these hosts, you are gonna blow me out of the market with the pitiful appearance fees I pay my guests. A payment that consists of free breakfast bars, a cheesy hat, and the chance to listen to my great collection of hillbilly music.

They all want to know, do they get Laura as a co-host? Their fear is they will get someone like me for a co-host.

Isn't that funny Arrow Affliction guy looking for a TV hunting gig? He's top-shelf funny.

Although I have to admit, my girlfriend preferred Dateline NBC "to catch a predator" last weekend instead of Arrow Affliction shooting tons of bunnies.

And don't be paying a fee for these hosts, you are gonna blow me out of the market with the pitiful appearance fees I pay my guests. A payment that consists of free breakfast bars, a cheesy hat, and the chance to listen to my great collection of hillbilly music.

Pay...I thought the hosts were working for free just to go on awesome hunts... :) I don't see anything about pay....hahahaha

Part of me wishes I had the "freedom" to try something like this......... But a bigger part of me is pretty happy with what I have at home, that keeps me from running off and joining the circus.

Guess I'll just have to settle for being a youtube superstar, courtesy of Layin It Down.

Elkwhisper

Isn't that funny Arrow Affliction guy looking for a TV hunting gig? He's top-shelf funny.

Although I have to admit, my girlfriend preferred Dateline NBC "to catch a predator" last weekend instead of Arrow Affliction shooting tons of bunnies.

That's funny. Bracket is on Archerytalk trying to sell his "fan club" memberships for $100. He is trying to fund his own show since he had some creative differences with AA. Apparently you get to hang out with him at some party and get a discount on bear hunts. I think I will keep my $100 :D I'm sure plenty of people will be parting with their hard earned cash on archerytalk. I have never seen the show so I don't have an opinion on the guy.

This on the other hand would be one of those once in a lifetime deals for the average joe. I hope they pick somebody new and fresh that deserves the chance who wouldn't get a shot otherwise.

I can't believe you boys never even considered me.......
Can I use guys as references.

and when I strick it big I will remember all of my good friends here on Hunttalk

you're too busy chasing tresspassers off your neighbor's place that you don't have leased so you can take your homo idol antelope hunting.

"Mr. Tool" here.
Just doing what I was told. You got one anyway, so end of story.

When you sped off that morning to catch the other trespassers on the mule were you surprised to find the landowner's son driving? That's funny shit right there.

I am telling you WSP, you have some candidates here. Moosie, MTMiller, Buschy, Dinkshooter, and Crittergitter. Would nominate Lawnboy, but he is already indoctrinated in the bland OYOA style, so is probably of no value.

They all want to know, do they get Laura as a co-host? Their fear is they will get someone like me for a co-host.

Dang Fin you just threw me under the bus:D I kind of like those breakfast bars and besides I save you money when you hit those Latte stands, I practically have to drive so you can sip on your fancy beverage:) As far as music is concerned it's the only time I get to listen to Roy Damn Mercer for hours on end. Sometimes I'd rather sit and listen to him than go out filming;)
As far as Laura as a co-host, If she's in then my wife is putting the Ky bosh on any thoughts of me applying:D

I guess Fin didn't mention me...eventhough I'm in the right age group...because of my Metallica and Misfits tshirt comment on his twanger thread...lol

My fulltime job would work great I work 12 hour shifts so I only work 3-4 days a week and get 7 days in a row off every other month plus 120hrs of vacation.But I have a little boy to take take of and raise maybe someday he can get into something like this.
1.jpg

WHAT ? Why in the World after seeing my African Video's would anyone pick any one but me...... I'm actually "afended".. Is Spelling part of the criteria ? :D

DinkShooter, I bet...... If they put you and me on a show they would shut down ALL other hunting shows !!!!

This sounds like the Hunting contest I put in for on the Texas hunt deal.......... ;)

So, Before I take the time to Win this event... Can someone tell me what the pay is ? I know Conan got 33 Million NOT to be on TV. I'm looknig for that kind a deal !!

WHAT ? Why in the World after seeing my African Video's would anyone pick any one but me...... I'm actually "afended".. Is Spelling part of the criteria ? :D

DinkShooter, I bet...... If they put you and me on a show they would shut down ALL other hunting shows !!!!

This sounds like the Hunting contest I put in for on the Texas hunt deal.......... ;)

So, Before I take the time to Win this event... Can someone tell me what the pay is ? I know Conan got 33 Million NOT to be on TV. I'm looknig for that kind a deal !!

Schmuck Commanders!:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back