Yeti GOBOX Collection

Are all women not supportive of Hunting??????

WH's OutdoorsChick

In the Diamond Post someone made a Generalization...

Wont name names :rolleyes: but here is what was said....

"Just like to many women hunting is a waste of money. But we don't see it that way so that's where we spend (waste) our money."

I want to know Just how many Women Biatch about Money for hunting and are not supportive.....

Personally I am supportive as long as you don't complain about my new pans, Dishes, and scrapbook supplies!!!!!!!!! :cool:

My wife only complains that my "hobbies" are so dang expensive. She is on the same page as you OutdoorsChick - she feels as long as I don't complain about her spending money on misc. stuff ( BS in my book ), she won't complain about me spending money on hunting. I guess maybe that's why I get two trips a year. HA HA!!

I would be supportive of my man hunting just so long as it wasn't the out of the country stuff Moosie likes to do. Even that would be OK with me just so long as I got a trip to Zurich out of it myself. :eek: :D

As it is my man doesn't have really expensive hobbies anyway. I'm the expensive one. :D

My wife never complains about all my hunting as long as I let her spend as much as she wants on our kids and grandkids. She even gave me a harley springer for my birthday. Transportation and a kitchen pass...that's support!

I support any hunting because thats the way I grew up, I even learned how to hurt bow just so i could hunt more and my hubby and i have tough all 3 of our kids (2 boys and a girl) and our daughter loves hunting more that the boys do....lol
My hubby can hunt any time he likes .......as long as i can go too....lol

Kind of tough for my wife to NOT be supportive of hunting...

Img37.jpg

patsant3.JPG

patsmuledeer.JPG

pats3buck.JPG

Not only does my wife hunt and have great success herself...she's also very supportive of my hunting and doesnt ever gripe about the money involved. I couldnt ask for a better wife and I should be an inspiration for ugly, hairy-backed dudes everywhere...you can still find a pretty wife that is smart, has a good career, and likes to hunt...and also is supportive of your dreams. :D

I always fully support him, and Like LB I love the free time I get when he goes out with the brother or uncle. He never hunts with friends ... And I take it as a compliment that he does include me in some of his trips :D

- AIMEE (Wh's Outdoorschick)

Sorry Posted by mistake

My wife supports my huntng, and fishing, never complains about the cost. I think she understands, that I could be drinking, or chasing women. She went duck hunting with me one time, nine months later Chris was born, Ducks weren't flying that day. She helps butcher, but won't shoot anything. Likes to fish, but not from the boat.

Though now with kids and school she doesn't go with me as much as before, my Mrs supports my "habit" 100%....probably can see what not having a healthy hobbie can do to guys and feels its far the lesser of the evils ;)

I should be an inspiration for ugly, hairy-backed dudes everywhere...you can still find a pretty wife that is smart, has a good career, and likes to hunt...and also is supportive of your dreams. :D

Amen Buzz, Tara only has a problem when she doesn't get to go. She is my favorite hunting buddyhump :D

Now my bitch ass X wife was a different story:BLEEP: :BLEEP: :BLEEP:
Couldn't buy a dozen worms to go fishing without a fight.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Mine is great, she usually won't go, doesn't like me gone for extended periods, but puts up with that and any thing new I am wanting to get. ;)

LB is very good when it comes to hunting season. I get to go out basicly for as long as I want or can. Where I go is relatively close to home and she often comes up in the evening to visit.

I am supportive of Hunterman's hobby, always have been (especially the backstraps hump ). I even supported him (sort of) when he went hunting with his buddies for 10 days when we had only been married a month :BLEEP: I got used to him going and began looking forward to my little vacations with our girls :rolleyes: ; you know... hanging out watching chick flicks, not cooking, shopping until nearly bedtime... :D However, all things must be budgeted including hunting hump . Back in the day when he smoked he got cigarettes, I got disposable diapers. Now he goes hunting, I go shopping its a 50/50 deal hump. I also go with him on occasion, fishing too but he doesn't usually get anything on those outings except maybe me hump . :D

Lady Nutcracker (Becky)

AWWW MOM!!!!! I don't think we needed to know what happens on the fishing trips. |oo |oo |oo But its ok, its just more therapy you and dad have to pay for later in life. ;) ;)
Oh and I think we found my mom's favorite smiley guy...LOL
Quick Draw

Mine's glad when I'm gone, she goes an plays bingo with the gals. We do a lot together, just not huntin. Don't get me wrong, I got a hell of a woman. hump No purse strings here as far as huntin goes. :D

WW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back