Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Archery Antelope tips

Back to goats...sorry...Spot and stalk is way more fun, but more fustrating than all get up. I have blind hunted, can't sit that long. I have killed 9 bucks spot and stalk now. Don't know how many does. Mid 20's of goats killed with my bow and spot and stalk. That is how we cam up with this decoy. We wanted to stay mobile and gain a bit more edge.
Used the lay of the land to get as close as you can, you get in the 100 yard circle. You can get them curious, for some reason. You get that close, they will come a bit closer to check you out.

Is that for Real? I have never seen that before. Pretty funny, but if it works then you can't argue with it.

Not sure if this short video clip will work, but let's try

I stole 15 seconds of the HD footage from the NM archery hunt we did this year, Bugler has not even seen this stuff yet, and he was on the hunt. I can't show you what happens when the arrow is released, or the network will have my hide.

It had to get my son to help me compress it from a 230MB file to a 20MB file, so you lose some of the resolution and some audio. Wish I could post a longer clip, but for those of you doubting if this is for real, I think this footage will show you it is.

This was the culmination of following this buck for a half mile, doing many scrapes to imitate him, and finally bedding down 120 yards from him to make he feel more comfortable

Troy and I snuck up on him in his bed. Troy was completely in the open, and it is not like I am hiding in any thick stuff. This is when he got up and looked at me.

Note to self - even when there are tons of cactus, don't have a glove on your release hand. It messes things up and causes you to readjust at just the perfect time for a shot. That is why you will see me do a false start on my draw. Had I come back completely and been able to shoot right then, it would have been a slam dunk.

This was a legit B&C buck.

Back