AR Bear Pic

Mountain Boomer

Here is a little dink my buddy killed in AR this year. It's not the best picture in the world but, guess the weight & score.

f6c3f9d7.jpg

Idaho_Smiley

Not the greatest picture to judge by but looks like a boar 19-19 1/2 " and shouldnt even guess the length but 5'10" .300-350# class . Now you better let us know

Moosie

Grand poopa
All I know is the Cams on the Bow is about as big as the Bears head..... It's either a big bowcam, or its trick photography. :D

Kudos on the bear !!!

ARCAT

WOW thats a dandy bear for anywhere, especially Arkansas. Looks like a vancouver island bear to me. I'd bet that guy would go 400 dressed, and have 50 caliber swizzle stick!

Mountain Boomer

ARCAT is close. I wounder how he knew that... ;)

The bear weighed 440 field dressed. That was on a certified grain scale at the local Mill. Our state biologist said to add 16% to the dressed weight. That would make this bear 510 lbs. The bear was alot more massive than he looks in the picture. The skull hasn't been scored yet, I am still waiting on it.

Idaho_Smiley

I guess I should have mentioned I ussually am under on my estimates I have never had ground shrinkage but am ussually pretty close .

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DadBodHero