Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Anything to do In Taos NM Next week

Tylerm

So I am going to be down in Taos NM for the week of the 14th and am wondering if there is anything I should go do besides Ski. I can only ski a few days but I am going to have most of the days to myself as my wife will be at a confrence. I know there is some fly fishing in the area and I can assume its slow this time of year but it would beat sitting around. Also any areas to go see wildlife sheep elk etc... Just thought I would thow this out there, thanks in advance for any help.
Tyler

The Rio Grande Gorge for fishing & viewing BHS this time of year,maybe.
Northern NM gets real cold.
Could be real icy.Way too much snow now for hiking high.
The Pueblo, museums,great food.
Some good loops to make around the mountains & valleys for day trips & never know what critter will pop out.

Eat. I would eat myself into a coma, then again when I woke up. Also drink myself into a stupor at Eske's.. Then go and eat some more..

In other words, great bars and restaurants in Taos..

Eat. I would eat myself into a coma, then again when I woke up. Also drink myself into a stupor at Eske's.. Then go and eat some more..

In other words, great bars and restaurants in Taos..

Loco ain't lyin'....Alley Cantina, Michaels Kitchen, The Taos Inn's Doc Martin's restaurant and it's Adobe Bar has awesome free music;http://www.taosinn.com/adobe-bar/entertainment-schedule

Taos Inn's not a bad place to bunk either. #park/imbibe/walk

I would go and eat and eat and look around and stay at a nice place to nap,while the ex would be @ weavers guild stuff.Excellent weavers,potters & other craftsmen....and food...

Thanks for all the replies, I'll check out the Whittington Center. Also looks like I will have plenty of places to eat. And Im planning on dropping into the fly shops and to see if there is anything worth fishing.
Should be a fun trip.

There is a museum on the way to gorge, features Maria Ortega black on black pottery. Must see! Also has some antique squash blossom that is do die for. You will be amazed.

Kit Carson museum is OK. Not great.

The gorge is a must see, but not in bad weather.

Wine tasting on the plaza is great. I like wine and alcohol in general.

Back