Anyone want to trade or got some Elk Meat?

ykang213

hi all,

i am posting this here as i am not 100% familar yet

new to Hunting but LOVE some ELK meat

i live in Colorado. Will drive to WY, UT, KS, NE, TX for a good amount plus a fair trade of goods or services like Ammo or something?

practically feels like an undercover warden trying to get someone to bite lol

i am a human, new to firearms, got into them due to covid-19

i post on walther forums:

some of my interest or album of random pictures:
S1rP4gt.jpg

this is me on FB, i don't use it much but it does exist since my days in College:

I have some elk meat I will sell you. $100 per pound, That's exactly what it cost me to get it. Lol

oh dear lord, i don't got much freezer space sooo maybe i will go half on that and maybe we could get a deal...haha

You live in Colorado. You have 4 months to get in shape, buy a rifle, learn to shoot and find a mentor. Then you could potentially fill your own freezer to the top with elk meat for you and your friends.

You live in Colorado. You have 4 months to get in shape, buy a rifle, learn to shoot and find a mentor. Then you could potentially fill your own freezer to the top with elk meat for you and your friends.

i been buying firearms in order and Hunting Rifle was last and Home Defense being first

got:
Walther PPQ 9MM
Walther P22
Mossberg 590
hopefully it it ever arrives Hammerli R1 Tac
lastly would be Hunting Rifle since this requires - License, Gear, Rifle more than likely being Left Handed, etc.

I have a philosophy degree as well 🥳

well respected IN College...not so much in real world...lol

at least it isn't Art or Communications....no offense to any of the former....some of the hottest people got Communication degree

Your mossberg 590 would work great for hunting. I've killed many bear/deer with a shotgun. Maybe try whitetail hunting this fall with it.

There’s multiple companies that sell elk meat, delivered to your door. At least that what’s Google says

This is the second time someone has wanted to trade game meat in the last month

sry for posting something that i won't discuss going forward

There’s multiple companies that sell elk meat, delivered to your door. At least that what’s Google says

yep, there's legal Butchers in CO but prices can get pretty high in Denver

i'd gladly drive a 100 miles in any direction from Denver if i can save a couple hundred bucks

Farm raised or imported. Not wild game. Same with restaurants.

imported i heard New Zealand? How come not wild game? Only bad thing i heard is blood not being drained from the meat properly

Market hunting and practices prior to the early 1900's decimated our native game populations, many of the laws and conservation policies after this period are in place to prevent this scenario from occurring again.

Isn't most of the meat from farms and imports actually red deer and not wapiti?

hope i'm allowed to share this:

found 5 pds. /shipped for $65.00 which was same price as driving here in CO for $13/per pd.

V2WGWaF.jpg

Olivers still super expensive but good meats in Downtown denver area

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back