Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone up for a trip ?!?!

Nuts! Just for the helicopter to land there looks crazy. Maybe I'd do it if you gave me a tractor tire tube and built a big jump at the bottom, but on a snowboard? Hell No!

that aint shit. You should have seen me dominate the mountain of ready-whip on my Bananna split yesterday. I am training for this fall's super tough lope hunt in AZ and want to grow the biggest bitch tits i have ever sported.

That was bad ass. It's sweet when you over come fear of something. He looked it in the face and smiled. Total bad ass right there.

Very cool. One mistake and he's a dead man. I guess everyone has their own idea of a thrill. Mine would be a little more down to earth hump :D :D .

That was very bad ass!! Just the helicopter touching down there was cool but when he bailed off the summit that was fuggin unbelievable.. Conditions had to be just right to pull that off without going down in a avalanche of the white stuff. Can't even imagine it.

That was very bad ass!! Just the helicopter touching down there was cool but when he bailed off the summit that was fuggin unbelievable.. Conditions had to be just right to pull that off without going down in a avalanche of the white stuff. Can't even imagine it.

That was my thoughts as well. I was blown away at the helo pilots abililty first and foremost!

That kid has stones, but he's one bong hit away from the ultimate adventure! Way to go, kid!

Holy Chit, I would have been crying like a little girl just standing on that peak. I can't even put my tree stand over 10 feet high. There is overcoming fear and then there is stareing at fear and kicking it right in the touchhole!!!!. That kid has some serious kahunas. I quess the Bunny slopes just don't so it for him anymore?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mallardman1911
Back