MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Anyone try this Bino Adapter yet?

300_WSM

Saw this new style of bino adapter available by Aziak Equipment. Rather than using the center hole in the binos to mount a stud in, it clamps around the objective. Its arca compatible right out of the box - looks like plenty of sizes to fit any binos.

Just curious if someone has tried it! I might have to pull the trigger and get one to try out

Last edited:
I tried one of that style out of curiosity on some Zeiss’. Not for me, it messes with the ergonomics for handheld use and in/out of a bino pouch. For binos that aren’t threaded for a stud I’d rather have the tension strap style, and with threads I like the function of the stud/fitting types. Just my opinion.

Spam? So hard to tell when a brand new member promotes a product the same day they join.
Nope not spamming - and not trying to promote, sorry it looks that way! Happy to remove the link or? Just saw this recently and was legitimately curious. Open to other bino adapters as well, but just liked the style of this one.

Snowymountaineer - which one did you try before?

Nope not spamming - and not trying to promote, sorry it looks that way! Happy to remove the link or? Just saw this recently and was legitimately curious. Open to other bino adapters as well, but just liked the style of this one.

Snowymountaineer - which one did you try before?

Your measured reply is reassuring. Welcome to the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back