Anyone see this buck?

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Here's a buck thats "rumored" to come out of 101 in wyo.....I'm calling BS on it :D

Anyone have the real story?

Last edited:
Good work guys, I knew it! Its always interesting to hear people get the pics to their phone and say "YEAH I SAW THAT BUCK" ahahhahahha

Muley Crazy,
You da man. Whats funny is I got the other pictures of the buck in emails but never paid attention enough to see they were the same buck....

New Idaho State Record Muzzy buck Harvest
Dallas Smith is no stranger when it comes to large mule deer. Over the last few years, Dallas has added three awesome mule deer to his collection each scoring over the magical 200 inch mark. However, none of them come close to the accomplishment he achieved this past week. Dallas harvested the pending new # 4 in the world mule deer with a muzzleloader and it is also the new State Record in Idaho. The unfortunate part of this story is that the buck will never be recorded in the books. Dallas has to date decided that he doesn’t want to strip the velvet off the buck to have it officially scored. I can’t say that I blame him. It’s a once in a lifetime buck and keeping it the way it was when it was harvested is important to Dallas.

...cool story. Shed pics are nice too.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back