Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone remember old Cuz Bcat?

Thumper007

268220E0-B305-411A-A3F7-C71520CEF07F.jpegHe is still outfitting. Got a killer pack of hounds and running lion and bear. Got some pictures somewhere when we went bow fishing

I remember him. My 12yo and I were in his neck of the woods back in Sept on a break from chasing pronghorns. Is he still in the restaurant business as well?

No he left Wyoming and I got him working with me in Africa and Ghana for a few years. He moved to Texas then New Mexico and now is out in Arizona outfitting again. I just talked to him a few days ago. He still has the love of hounds like I do and since he can run lion year round and bears he has found his neck of the woods. Here Another picture as we WhatsApp weekly. Our last trip was up in Alaska on a 6 day bear trip after some really thick hides black bear. His son Beau tagged out, I finally found a shooter and he just fished and drank my last bottle of crown. Damn. 8 hours out in Alaska rain and chilled to the bone. Returned looking to crack the top but they hit it hard. At least they left me a few slugs to warm the soyl😎FF9B3DCF-37F5-4BEB-B308-FAB1E79A2CA0.jpegE121D04F-9EE2-430C-9D3A-DF4545074D4D.jpeg

The interesting trip was we went out to sw Texas for Javilina. Ran across a herd and he started slinging series. Ran out then went to recover. Saw one of his arrows sticking out the brush, grabbed it to find a pissed off Javilina at the end. Big 54 pound boar. So it went western the 45 LC was drawn and then we started counting 3 more Havilinas down. I know we did some crazy stuff over the year but can look back and laugh at it. From burning up a custom oair of snake skin boot and almost his house trying to light a grill, running snow machines across a frozen lake on a lion track to find they dropped the water 29 feet the day before and we had a 15 foot air gap to me losing traction in his new truck and rolling 100 yards backwards down hill only to stop a few feet from a 1700 foot sheer fall..... lion trees under a 120 year old log cabin that almost fell on top of us, finding he could not swim when I took him on a gator hunt in my air boat after a case or two and showed him I could jump the banks on the marsh, man the stories... but somehow we are alive to laugh about it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back