Anyone near Vernal, UT?

SFC B

Looks like the C A L store in Vernal has some of the Nosler 300WM 180gr Ballistic Tips in stock....at least it online says so. If there is anyone around that might be able to hook me up I will be grateful and pay up front for rounds and shipping. Thanks

I'm driving from MT to TX, and should be in Vernal on Saturday, possibly Sunday. If they're open (some kind of holiday weekend, looks like) I can stop in and pick em up. I'm only in town for part of the day so you'd have to wait til I'm in TX for me to have an opportunity to take 'em to a UPS or something.

I'm driving from MT to TX, and should be in Vernal on Saturday, possibly Sunday. If they're open (some kind of holiday weekend, looks like) I can stop in and pick em up. I'm only in town for part of the day so you'd have to wait til I'm in TX for me to have an opportunity to take 'em to a UPS or something.
That would be great. I've waited a year, another couple of days sure won't kill me ;)

I will look in the Grand Junction area tomorrow, what are the price ranges you find acceptable?

That would be great. I've waited a year, another couple of days sure won't kill me ;)

Cool - just let me know how you want to do the transaction and the shipping and all that. I'll let you know for sure which day I'll be going through Vernal as it approaches.

Not a ballistic tip to be found in the Grand Junction area today. Lots of core lokt though.

Back