Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anyone miss me?

trophy_killer

Well probably not, but thought I would let all of those who actually care what I've been up to the past few months. I've been finishing up school, graduation is coming up in a little over a month. We finally got our house sold a few weeks ago, so in a little less than 7 weeks we are moving to Idaho and won't be living in the great state of Kalifornia any longer. Turkey season opened up here not to long ago but I've only managed to get out once. Trout season opens up pretty soon but I doubt I'll get a fishing license since it's such a rip off and I'll only be able to fish for about 3-4 weeks anyways.

I had my Senior Ball a few weeks ago and had a blast. hump I would have pictures but scanner is down for the professional pictures, and I don't have my digital but I might be able to try and get one from her.

But all in all, work and school has been taking up most of my time but it's all fine and dandy. Anyways....I don't want anyone to think I died....you guys aren't that lucky!!

Good to see ya on here TK. I was wondering if you fell off the earth or something. Glad everything is OK and good luck on the move and school.

Good to see your busy Greg, good thing to be.
I just figured you were busy with getting ready for your move, girls, and grades and that you would be in as soon as you got the chance...
:)
Well be running the mountains pretty soon...

Back