Anyone Know This Guy?

schmalts,

You clueless tool...trying to marry uppers to lowers.

Delayed roller lockers are amongst the most forgiving,if only by designb. Call Murray U.

Laffin'......................

Oh sweet darling Larry. You and I know that "subtention" is not even an accepted connotation of a known word in the English language. It is nothing more than technospeak from the Long Distance shooting crowd...

Times up.... go get some + or - .002 or +.004 rollers. You failed. It was an easy question and you didn't even get it right, it was so easy too. you failed. I guess your answer would or should be "I would have schmalts fix it"
marry upper to lowers? you on crack?

Inundate me with Chink Speak and get my mind "right".

I'm belly laughing the sublime humor,of a homoerotic Troll feigning Zipperheadism.

Laffin'......................

Larry,

I much prefer "haughty" humor, as opposed to the less descriptive "sublime", especially when used as an emphasis adjective.

Oh, how I miss our pillow talk towards more picturesque speech...

Pig stick, what major cosmetic and functional item is missing from the HK91 that the full auto G3 has? Cmon, another easy one... you have 4 minutes

No Larry. You know when you are using your Asian accent, that "fross" is something that I put down there and you nibble on it like "fried lice"...

Aw big schtick, you bore me. You couldn't even get familiar with your own weapon enough to answer "paddle mag release" Hell you probably could have tried to look it up but that was too hard for you. Me no play anymore, me bored.
Laffin....

Mr. Schmalts,

I am very upset with you. Please do not pick upon my friend Larry. He may be many things, but he is very familar with his "weapon". A selfish lover is something that he is most certainly not...

Gook Feign Phuck,

Try again............................

Larry,

Isn't that what you love about me, that I am not afraid to "Try again........"

You know all of those nights when the stress was causing trouble with the "Stick" that I was just so willing to hold you...

Nawww...I dig your fascination with Silly Putty,to hide the lesions of your mug.

Lord knows,you need help there................

schmalts,

Start a Thread.

That'd be a dare.

Laffin'.........................

I am almost starting to respect this midgets persistance..
I'm sorry, I meant "little person" I know how touch you little ones get with the politicly correct thing

Speaking of Silly Putty, remember that time when we made the fake one out of your belly button and played captured G.I. and lonely Korean soldier.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back