Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Anyone in the Kalispell Area Missing a Husky?

No matter what she and her BF were in your eyes can't be an issue. It was proven she did not brake the law by shooting the dog.
Better hone your reading skills. She plead no contest. Not a conviction but an acknowledgement of guilt. She made her lies an issue when she published them. Shoots her credibility right in the arse ... before she ever made it to court. And yes, it was admissible.

You brake your truck to stop it. You break a window when you lock your keys inside.

I dont know. The people that are defending her seem to be taking her at her word. She just backpedaled after her initial idiotic post. All the information in this always came from her if memory serves without rereading. Are you really going to take her word for it after her initial post on Facebook?

I still don't see the problem.
In my mind the only she is guilty of is very poor judgment.
In the forest or other public lands if the dog is not a "work" dog actively working it is to be in direct control or on a leash, The FWP and Sheriff both said no law was broken, and the courts yielded to public opinion with the cruelty ruling.

I still don't see the problem.
In my mind the only she is guilty of is very poor judgment.
In the forest or other public lands if the dog is not a "work" dog actively working it is to be in direct control or on a leash, The FWP and Sheriff both said no law was broken, and the courts yielded to public opinion with the cruelty ruling.
I haven't seen a FWP statement, but not sure it carries much weight since this is not a game violation.

The sheriffs office did write her a citation, so I don't understand your statement, but please carry on. :rolleyes:

Back