Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Anyone hunting near Casper this weekend?

Good luck this weekend. 30 more days before I leave Minnesota for Casper. I drew 32 and will be using the "bang stick"!
This is my first time in 32. Have hunted 106, 75, 30, 115, 21, 27 twice and 22 three times. If you are still out there in a month, look me up and clue me with all the "hotspots"...lol...
Have a great hunt,
Randy L.

Spent the last 2 weekends in 31. Lots of goats, 1 I kind of regret passing on, 2 huge ones that disappeared on me, and a boat load of shmeduim sized bucks. It was a lot of fun, but im done until rifle season.

Will be going out Sept 26. Any good spots to eat? Will try and hit the pizza barn on way in from the east.

HQ BBQ is kind of an odd place but they do have very good BBQ. Five Guys has the best burger in town.
Last time I went to 5 guys, a double burger, fries and a drink were $19 and had zero flavor. I will admit, its usually a really good burger, but I learned my lesson that day.

Where would the best steak be for a "weathered" hunter? I'll be in 32 around the 22nd or 23rd and camping somewhere on the blm.

All i know is the Gaslight isn't all that. Perhaps the fact that one of the bartenders is a doppelganger for one of my bat shit ex gfs soured my experience 🤣🤣🤣

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back