Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Anyone here have a Utah Moose tag for the Central Mtns? I found a great bull for you.

MaxPower

Well, not me specifically. But someone in this facebook group did and told right where he was.

I know I've posted about this before, but if you have a Moose tag in Utah, this is a great scouting resource. Most folks in this group who post pics of the moose include the exact trail where they were. This moose is going to be a real brute by the time September rolls around.

....and for the mere price of $$$ they will give you that info that they already sold to however many people were willing to pay. :poop:

....and for the mere price of $$$ they will give you that info that they already sold to however many people were willing to pay. :poop:

I should clarify - the info was posted in a hiking group. These folks are NOT hunters, but if they want to share the scenic pictures of their hikes for free and inadvertently give good info to people with once-in-a-lifetime tags for the area then all the better.

Man I gotta wonder what this hiking group would be thinking to see this....... hahaha.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back