Anyone have a rectec grill

I'm thinking seriously of buying a recteq grill in the next month or two, and thought I'd send this thread back up to the top for another round of reviews.

This will be my first pellet grill. My main interest is build quality for a long lifetime, and recteq seems to get consistently high marks on that.

I don't get to cook for large groups, so I'm leaning toward either their RT-380 Bullseye or Patio Legend 410.

Any thoughts on those models, or recteq in general, would be appreciated.
Tagging @noharleyyet as he loves his too last I checked. He convinced me to buy mine when I got the 590 a few months back. I basically couldn't be happier. If you like things really Smoky you might be a little disappointed. But for me it is just fine. I've done steaks, spare ribs, beef ribs, chuck roast, burgers, Etc. And been very happy all around.

Like @Kaitum, I really like the precise temperature setting. And I've never seen a smoker hold a temperature as well as this does. Operation couldn't be simpler for longer Cooks. Simple, consistent, and reliable.

It also seems to be sturdier built than most others I've looked at. I try and keep a cover on it when I know I will be using it for a while but I have no concerns about it lasting a very long time

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back