PEAX Equipment

Anyone ever regret?

howl

Anyone ever regret keeping a gun rather than selling it? I know I've regretted selling, but never keeping.

I try to keep things that I'll use. I do have a couple guns in the safe I really don't need because I rarely use... They still get used, but not often. I would only think I'd regret keeping it if I spent a lot of money on it and never used it...

I’ve sold a couple rifles that hadn’t been used in a long time. Need to sell a shotgun I no longer use. Use the funds to buy a different gun or two that will get more use. No regrets.

I’ve gotten rid of a few that I liked to get something else, no regrets though. It would bother me more for something to sit there that I don’t have any use for, exception beings if it was sentimental for whatever reason

I miss my 270WSM. I still think its one of the best all around cartridges. Sold it to make for a couple other calibers I wanted. Good news is I sold it to my buddy and told him I get first dobs again if he sells it. Hopefully its like high school and you don't lose your girl just your turn............. I miss her.

I've got 2.5 that I think i've held onto for too long.. One of these days i'll list em before people stop wanting m700s :ROFLMAO:

Anyone ever regret keeping a gun rather than selling it? I know I've regretted selling, but never keeping.

I guess a similar question would be, "does anyone regret holding shares in a company that has consistently appreciated in value over the recent years, and will continue to do so even more quickly with increasing domestic and geopolitical instability?"

And the answer is no lol

I’ve bought a handful. Only ever sold one. It’s not the piece of shit .380 that bothers me, it’s the bucket of rounds I sweetened the deal with…

DOH!!

I have a bunch of junkers in my gun safe that technically belong to my former father-in-law. Haven't spoken to that piece of shit since my wife's funeral ... thirteen years ago today in fact. Most of the guns aren't even safe. But they were registered to him. As soon as he kicks off that crap is going to the scrap yard.

Guns are as good of an investment to me as gold or silver so I don't mind having a whole lot of extras lying around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back