Selling on Gunbroker

SCliving Outdoors

Have any of y'all ever sold a gun on gunbroker? I've bought a good bit, but never sold. If you have sold on gunbroker could you send me a PM so I could ask you some questions. I have a custom pistol I built that I want to sell.

TIA

I haven't sold a gun in a long time but have sold a bunch of reloading components and the GunBroker seller fees have gotten pretty high.

Be sure to plan to pay for an FFL transfer and shipping. The last rifle I sold had to ship through an FFL and including the $25 FFL transfer my end of the deal was like $75 to ship. Do what you can to not have to pay the extra GunBroker fees by trying to sell here first.

Like others I have bought but not sold on GunBroker. What I don't like about GunBroker is there's no live person contact if there's an issue or question. What you get is a stock answer from a computer that may or may not solve the question.

Like others I have bought but not sold on GunBroker. What I don't like about GunBroker is there's no live person contact if there's an issue or question. What you get is a stock answer from a computer that may or may not solve the question.
That stock answer is with all these scum internet companies. They just want to unload their crap. If there's a problem, it's your problem not theirs. Customer friendly, right? Irritates the piss outta me. That's America these days. A bunch of users. They all bury their phone number so you have to spend 45 mins trying to find it, instead of posting it in big numbers on the home page in the top right corner. what I find is that most of these websites need editing. I volunteer to edit it for them. Lamebutts. Amazon started this sht of ignoring customers. Pump & dump.....on you.

I have bought quite a few items from GB. If I want to sell something there are plenty of places that offer Classified sections for free.
List your item right here on HT and see what happens.

That stock answer is with all these scum internet companies. They just want to unload their crap. If there's a problem, it's your problem not theirs. Customer friendly, right? Irritates the piss outta me. That's America these days. A bunch of users. They all bury their phone number so you have to spend 45 mins trying to find it, instead of posting it in big numbers on the home page in the top right corner. what I find is that most of these websites need editing. I volunteer to edit it for them. Lamebutts. Amazon started this sht of ignoring customers. Pump & dump.....on you.
I just gave up on this fight with Allstate insurance yesterday. Our policy expires soon. I will go with our small town guy, who might be a bit more, but I have his cell phone number, and will be hunting with him this year.

What happened to the Carolina Trader? That's how I sold everything back when I lived there.

Selling guns online is simple. You get a copy of the FFL you're shipping to and ship it. The snag for you is you want to ship a pistol which can be a hassle. The only way I do it is using https://www.shipmygun.com/go/

I feel like gunbroker's fees have gone nuts. I haven't listed anything on there in a while because of it. We have some widely used classified for guns in GA, though.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back