PEAX Equipment

Anyone Else Waiting?

Put in for a unit that required "0" points in the last two years for antelope buck, but didn't draw it with 2 points, didn't draw my 2nd choice which had been 100% draw. Tag quota were the same, I checked. What gives?

That is to be expected, but to go from "0" to more than "2", that is a big jump.

Put in for a unit that required "0" points in the last two years for antelope buck, but didn't draw it with 2 points, didn't draw my 2nd choice which had been 100% draw. Tag quota were the same, I checked. What gives?

Similar story here. Lots more applicants this year. Dang near every leftover buck tag last year that was decent drew out by first or second choice this year. Heck even the doe tags in poor access units often weren't guaranteed at first choice. Things are changing fast for sure.

Yeah, point creep was pretty bad this year. I know of at least four hunters with enough, or more than enough, for 100% based on last year's draw odds that did not pull this year. Watcha gonna do?

Wow, I’m honestly kind of shocked. This was my first year applying (had one point) and I didn’t draw anything...not even a doe. I’ve been planning for nearly a year. Looks like I have another year to try to plan for. Has antelope hunting really gotten that popular in recent years? I don’t know anyone personally that has ever been, but somewhere people must be talking it up!

It wills say successful or unsuccessful for the licenses you put in for.

This is interesting, I have the group application number that I was given when applying, but in my account it says "No applications were purchased through the internet this hunt year".

No to check the credit card when I get home and see if it was billed?

Drew 75-1 tag, was going to put in for 73 but the warden and the boy who is only 2 will be going with me and I figured they can hang out in Casper while I'm out.

Drew my first tag! Missed the doe tag but my bro whos hunting with me drew a buck and a doe, excited to finally be getting out west!

Reactions: LCH
We were in a unit that was 100% last year at 5.5 points. Took 6.5 this year. Bummer. We were going to hunt Colorado elk otc. Think we'll put it off a year and hunt ducks and pheasant in Kansas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back