Yeti GOBOX Collection

Anyone Else Apply in Wyoming Yet ?

Booked with an outfitter for my dream hunt in the wilderness. In no man's land with 6 points, so it'll be a general tag.
10 days, horseback, rifle during late September. One of the units near the park. Have never had an interest in Africa for
whatever reason and no interest in Alaska, besides Caribou. Likely the only guided hunt I'll ever do (or be able to afford).
A lot of trepidation going into this but making sure to keep expectations in check, as there are no guarantees in
huntin' besides a good time and trophy views.
Who are you hunting with?
Most likely just a point for me this year as I have a few hunts planned with friends/family already.

Its just points for me. Hoping to get back to WY in the next few years with a few tags in my pocket.

I applied for Cow Elk and Antelope. Went this past year with a coworker who has access to Private. Ton of Rubs and Sign from the Bulls. Got a Cow. While we were Cow hunting saw Antelope everyday, so it should be fun if I draw again.

Points for me this year (have none). A few years and hope to make it back.

Waffled back and forth a bit but I think just points this year, though I could get a general elk tag and a pretty good pronghorn unit.

I think we got our unit picked, but not yet applied. Trying a new one for us this year. Archery. Biggest concern is fitness due to being stuck at home a year and gym closures. I’ll definitely have to hit it hard after my spring turkey/walleye seasons.

Will probably buy another point for elk, I am at 7 and kind of in no mans land at least for the units I am interested in.

May apply for one of the long shot units with random tag, although draw odds are pretty damn low. Anyone ever draw a premier tag in the random draw?

Just points this year. With other hunts I have lined up it doesn’t make sense to let WY hold my money for so long on a lottery ticket. Point creep to the moon...

Put in for my general elk tag today and my buddy put in for his cow/calf. I'm sitting on 3 points and really hoping not to get screwed by point creep. Lots of planning going into this trip already.

Just points for me. I wish Wyoming hadn't changed their draw date where I could still put in for the random without worrying about planning around a different state.

Back