Anyone Else Apply in Wyoming Yet ?

F250

I find the Wyoming Game and Fish website to be fairly easy to navigate and has lots of information for the applying hunter. We just completed a group application for cow elk tags. As we have done before, if we draw the cow tags, we'll apply for doe antelope tags. I also have one member with some deer points, who will apply for one of those. We have a trespass agreement with a rancher we met a few years ago. Hoping for some draw luck !!!

Good luck! I think it's another point buying year for me. I'm hoping to take my middle son out in October 2022.

I haven't applied yet, will probably wait until closer to the end of the month.

I did see though that they'll be changing their website in February, and it looks like everyone may need to create a new login. Hopefully that goes smoothly.

I'll apply for elk later this month and wait for the rest later this spring (depending on deadlines).

I think Wyoming has one of the best, if not the best, website/platform that I've encountered.

I haven't applied yet, will probably wait until closer to the end of the month.

I did see though that they'll be changing their website in February, and it looks like everyone may need to create a new login. Hopefully that goes smoothly.
Oh boy

I'll apply for elk later this month and wait for the rest later this spring (depending on deadlines).

I think Wyoming has one of the best, if not the best, website/platform that I've encountered.
NM I think is the best system IMHO... WY is pretty good though all things considered. I don't like how they update pref points, and their back end database is kinda Janky.

It looks like I'm going to need another year before I apply for the WY general tag. Maybe another 2 years ...

A buddy and I are going to apply for elk at the end of the month. We have 10.5 points together so we have been researching units! 2021 will hopefully be an exciting year!

I’m on the fence with 12 points. Last year that point pool had 30% odds which probably means it won’t be enough this year for the tag I’m interested in. Fronting the money only to find out you had 0% odds in May is damn frustrating.

I believe both my boys have enough points to draw elk tags. Debating on whether to put them both in or spread it out over 2 years. I'll wait until later in the month to decide after researching other state options.

Booked with an outfitter for my dream hunt in the wilderness. In no man's land with 6 points, so it'll be a general tag.
10 days, horseback, rifle during late September. One of the units near the park. Have never had an interest in Africa for
whatever reason and no interest in Alaska, besides Caribou. Likely the only guided hunt I'll ever do (or be able to afford).
A lot of trepidation going into this but making sure to keep expectations in check, as there are no guarantees in
huntin' besides a good time and trophy views.

Back