Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Anybody watching the MLB playoffs?

Well I watched my Ray's get wiped out again...who knows who to root for now

That might be the least fun way for a game to end, let alone one of this caliber between the best 2 teams in baseball.
I'm a dodger's fan and while I think Scherzer had it just about wrapped up that wasn't the best way to end it, terrible call. The series was a great one though, two very solid teams duking it out.

I'm a dodger's fan and while I think Scherzer had it just about wrapped up that wasn't the best way to end it, terrible call. The series was a great one though, two very solid teams duking it out.
It was one of the best series I’ve watched in a while especially since the Dodgers won. I do agree that was a pretty questionable call but the dodgers also got rung up a few times last night on some questionable calls also. Either way Scherzer would’ve ended it in another pitch or 2!
Let’s go Dodgers!

Huge Braves fan here. I was really hoping the Giants would beat the Dodgers. There’s just some teams we struggle with and Dodgers are the worst one for us. Either way they have really turned the season around after so many ups and downs. I’m with @Oak Will Smith is killing me. It’s just a matter of time before he blows a big game. Chop Chop!!

Only baseball games I've watched on Television in all of 2021 were the last 2. SF-LA game 5 and HOU-BOS Game 1.

I have to keep reminding myself that they were up 3-1 on the Dodgers last year and still pissed it away. The Dodgers are just too good, I'm not getting my hopes up until its over.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back