Anybody read MM this morning?

Oak

Expert
Did I miss any responses to my post in the Nevada buck thread before the whole thread was nuked?:rolleyes::confused:

The guide in the story admitted that he has never been able to guide an archery hunter to a big buck without the use of an earbud and radio, and the guide is associated with a well-known archer that has pile of bucks in the record book. I assume that is why the thread got nuked.

OUCH! Public confession of cheating...nice.

Not intentional. It was just a detail included in a hunter's story about his hunt with the guide. And I guess it is legal to use radios in NV, it just doesn't meet P&Y's fair chase requirements.

I was watching it, but it just suddenly disappeared...once it started getting interesting. I googled the guide's name and he is named in an ESPN article as killing a 206 PY buck in NV a few years ago......with radios?

Not intentional. It was just a detail included in a hunter's story about his hunt with the guide. And I guess it is legal to use radios in NV, it just doesn't meet P&Y's fair chase requirements.

Regardless; the use of radios and hearing devices...gimme a damn break. Talk about lame. They should all be outlawed.

Pretty surprising post and info for sure, absolutely no surprise a thread like that would be pulled.

I had a feeling you would be the one to comment. ;)

I've never been afraid of admitting when I'm wrong. Not even sure I'm wrong this time, just don't know for sure.

I've never been afraid of admitting when I'm wrong. Not even sure I'm wrong this time, just don't know for sure.

ohhhh well, one step forward.......two steps back.

Oak,

I wondered if Drummond did that intentionally? Meaning, he had to have known the radio issue would have perked up alot of people into posting. I can't believe he posted that about his "buddies". I also have no idea why it was removed. But I suspect it was the radios and some of the comments maybe? Who knows.

Browtine, of course Drummond did it intentionally. I'm sure it was deleted because of the radio link to the guide. BTW, shouldn't you be elk hunting?

Greenhorn, 322 is a good buck. What kind of tag was it taken on? (draw or "wealth")

Being the hunter is very wealthy, and rumor I hear on who the guide is (the best).. my guess leads toward the later..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back