PEAX Equipment

Anybody catching anything?

Gottem, will put them up this afternoon...

LOL!!! I sent him all the stuff, didn't know if he wanted to put them up or not, so here it all is... :D

Enjoy all, these are some very nice fish Jack and his buddy caught...Way to cool and thanks for sharing... :D

Drove over to my cousin's place in Washington on friday and went out fishing on saturday. I took my buddy Chris with me and had a great day on the river. We fished the North fork of the Lewis river at Woodland, Wa. In the pics, Chris is the big guy with two fish and I'm the old skinny guy with the one fish. All of the fish were right in the 20 pound class.

scan0055.sized.jpg

scan0054.sized.jpg

My buddy Warren just went to the Clearwater 2 weeks ago and Tore up the Salmon. He went 2 days ago for jsut a couple hours and hooked a few too. I'm getting pictures to scan soon.

After a longgggg dry spell we did! We went to tiber res (lake elwell) and did OK. We boated 12 walleye (4, 18"ers)one 22" northern and a bunch of small perch!

Got back from French River Ontario, had a great time, caught a number of nice Pike, some Walleye, and a couple of Bass. But the catch of the week was this 43 inch Muskie, that we had to release, it was 5 inches too short to be a keeper.
Chuck_Musky.sized.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back