Anybody catching anything?

Whiskers

Anybody doing any fishing? Catching anything? Been pretty windy and rainy here. I went out a couple of times. Caught 7 Pickeral the first day, 1 Pickeral the second trip, skunked 3 and 4th trips. Weakfish supposed to be in the bay, but haven't hit any yet.

I was up on top of a mountain today looking down on the next lake I'd like to try...Looks to be a big ol' pile of ice on it still though...Have to wait for my favorite little streams to open 3rd week of May...

I've been fishing a number of times in the last couple of months. I've mostly caught trout (rainbows, browns & cutthroats) but I have caught a few bass as well (smallmouth and largemouth).

Went out in the bay last Friday, caught 15 bluefish averaging 2lbs each. Lost just as many, and a brand new rod and reel.

:D Yes ,yes we are. We've been over at Fred Robenson bridge on the Missouri we did well on cats and some walleye. we are going back next week and are taking the BOAT (and $300 for gas :mad: )we're after Paddlefish this time. last year we did'nt conect with any paddledogs bot we slayed the Sturgin!!! That was fun!!!! The 3rd sat in may is the opiner for streems in Montana and it looks good the water is low and not to muddy,I'll be out how about YOU?

Dock fuel here for regular is $2.25 a gallon. How about where your at. I carry fuel to the boat in 5 gallon cans at $1.71 a gallon. Saves me $25 on a fillup.

Doc fuel on one lake is cheaper than fuel at the store in some spots of az.

Lake pleasant I heard it was 2.05 and at the gas stations 2.25-2.35

My bass boat holds 70 + gals. Uhg

Delw

Not unless you go electric . These are some my dad caught in a little resevior up the road from the house. On the lake by 06:00 and back home for lunch.
I posted these under trout and salmon but looks pretty slow down there ;)

Contra_loma.sized.jpg

Mine holds 42 gallon of fuel, I refuse to pay dock price, and so do most of my buddies. We Jerry can it to the boat

This is from May 13, 2004 7 Keeper Fluke, several that were too short were returned, and 5-6 Blues thrown back in. The fluke in this pic range from 17-23 inches. The boat is my friend Chuck's.
Flulke.sized.jpg

This is from May 14, 2004 again 7 Keeper Fluke, several that were thrown back too short and 5-6 Bluefish that were released. The Fluke ranged from 18-20 inches.

5_14_Fluke.sized.jpg

I must be in the wrong forum because I thought I clicked on the Fishing Hole and then i find pictures in here. WTF is up with that? No one puts pictures down here. :eek:

Cool pics and nice catch. I miss catching blues. They are a blast to catch. We used to go for blues in the sound out of Island City, NY and loved it.

With my training program and helping the neighbors, I won't get a chance to work any worms for quite a bit..That really sucks...
And as Bill stated, what is up with the pics any way..LOL... :D :D :D

Me and my buddy went salmon fishing in Washington Saturday. Boated three spring kings in the 18-20 pound range. Great day on the water with the best guide in the Pacific Northwest. (He's family so I like to brag on him some.) I have a couple of pics but don't know how to upload them. Sorry.

Back