Any realtors on here?

Lawnboy

Well after a few years of tossing the idea around I took the plunge. I just passed my 2 realtor license tests. They were a lot harder than I thought they would be to pass. For years I've been building and selling my houses and the realtor I've been using talked me into getting licensed. It's been interesting to learn about the profession and realize all that goes into licensing, listing houses, and selling them.
Just wondered if anyone else on here is a Realtor.

Lawnboy, My mom was into it retired now was in wv tn and mt. Can get u some more contacts if you need them I know she had to work a lot of weekends showing homes. That sucked but she put up with it for the money lol

Well after a few years of tossing the idea around I took the plunge. I just passed my 2 realtor license tests. They were a lot harder than I thought they would be to pass. For years I've been building and selling my houses and the realtor I've been using talked me into getting licensed. It's been interesting to learn about the profession and realize all that goes into licensing, listing houses, and selling them.
Just wondered if anyone else on here is a Realtor.

Bart, the Schwartz grows strong within you... To convince the realtor you've been using to remove him/herself gladly from collecting income from you is a feat worthy of a Spaceball Jedi!

Ya, I just saw it again... the geek in me thought to post it. I'm a sucker for punishment.

Congrats Bart. My wife was a realtor for 7 or 8 years. You're almost as pretty as she is...you should do well.:D

Never really considered the Realty side of the equation, but after purchasing a few appraisals it has me wondering what it takes to get into that racket!

I remember living in Bozeman and waiting in the check out line at Alberston's, the lady in front of me wanted to pay with a check, the cashier asked to see her realtors license. The lady asked the cashier if she meant her drivers license? No, replied the Cashier, "Not everybody drives".

I remember living in Bozeman and waiting in the check out line at Alberston's, the lady in front of me wanted to pay with a check, the cashier asked to see her realtors license. The lady asked the cashier if she meant her drivers license? No, replied the Cashier, "Not everybody drives".
Ha! That's a good one. That joke sorta describes the SLC area pre-2006.

10 ring....:D

Oh great that's encouraging :(
I've seen the matching outfit family pics. It takes a very self confident man to agree to that, so I doubt you are coming here for self affirmation. :D That said, congrats on getting the license.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back