PEAX Equipment

Any Rangers fans?

----

Just a little intense eh?

Could be a fun couple days coming up.

Pretty fair storyline with Perez on the hill and Nelson Cruz reactivated. It's easy to pull for Nolan Ryan.

Well, if Texas wins, I will have 10 points in the baseball pool instead of 9. :rolleyes: Doesn't make it worth rooting for them.

Go Rangers---both NHL and MLB....the only reason I am for the Rangers is Nolan Ryan,,,,what a class act he is!
So after being swept by Pirates in Cincin, do Reds have a chance against Pirates at Pittsburgh and win or play golf game?
Why does the NL pair two teams from same division in first playoff series? What kind of rule is that? My opine is it should be Cards v. Dodgers and Braves v. wildcard winner.

Incorrect Mudranger1......they do have a chance. Maybe not as great as we Texans would like. But they do have a chance.

The disturbing fact is the Rangers have owned David Price. Lopsided stats have a way of return to middle ground sooner or later. Let's hope it's later!

....for what it's worth.

The starters: Reigning AL Cy Young Award winner David Price of the Rays opposes fellow lefty Martin Perez, a rookie. At first glance, the matchup seems to favor Tampa Bay big time, especially considering Price had a 2.73 ERA in his last four starts, while Perez's was 4.13.

But the Rangers have hammered Price practically at will in his career, which shows a 1-4 record with a 5.98 ERA in eight regular-season starts against them, and a 10.26 ERA in four starts at Rangers Ballpark. In the playoffs, Price is 0-3 with a 4.66 ERA in three starts against Texas.

....for what it's worth.

not worth yer two cents! :D if we would have played at least half way decent the last part of the season we wouldn't be in this situation. Was just telling my friend it's hard to believe we won 90 games with the ups and downs this season

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back