Any Nova Scotia Duck Toller Retriever Breeders?

Chippewa

My family is ready for our second dog. A Toller really looks like the breed that would be a perfect fit. I'm from central PA an seems like the waiting list for breeders near here are year or longer. Just thought I would post our intrest on here an maybe some might have some info.
Feel free to PM or post. Thanks.

Good looking dog first time I’ve heard of this breed as well

Good looking pup fairly rare breed I struggled to find one that wasn’t a year plus wait ended up with a lab.

We have had a few Tollers in our retriever club puppy class.
Nice pups, the women who owned them also ran them in agility and junior hunt tests.

We were out the other day at a local brewery an low an behold a guy with an 18 month Toller was there. What are the odds. It was a smaller female. Seemed kind of timid for a bit with our pup hopping around like a rabbit. Never barked once. Also its puppy fur was gone an now a longer smooth hair.
The owner did obedience training an made it sound like a fun family dog thats always tuned in, but happy to just hang out with you. My wife was happy to hear that, but I think ill be signed up for training classes before to long. Should be fun.

Cool dogs. Small world, we saw a pup and an older female at a local brewery the other day.

Percy is growing fast. Tollers are deffinitly awesome dogs. They need lots of attention an love to learn obedience an tricks. He made training classes so easy. 5 months old an graduated yesterday. I think he needs to start doing some real retrievals. He is becoming a great family dog.

Attachments

• 20210317_174600.jpg
    20210317_174600.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 11
  • 20210511_192922.jpg
    20210511_192922.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 11
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members