MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Any interest in a HT Fantasy Baseball League?

beagle001

I recall a few fantasy baseballers out there, anyone have interest in playing? If there is interest, I'll set it up.

Nearing the end of my draft season already, as I cut down on leagues this year with a little one on the way, but I've got room for one or two more

Depending on format, I'd be in. Never been able to go ish a season...

I am stupid regarding fantasy leagues. I love sports. but do not understand fantasy leagues.

Baseball is the only thing I'm into. It's a good excuse for me to be aware of the entire league and not be only aware of "my team"
Fantasy Baseball is also, I feel, extra fun in the different strategies and scouting you can do. Some people do sudoku, some crosswords, I do fantasy baseball

I'm confused if this is a different league other than the one that already exists on Yahoo.

I prefer to do, but I'd be up for whatever I guess. It's been 4 years since I played. So i would try something new.

Dainer set one up a few years back. It was a pay to play deal... And with good reason. A fantasy baseball team is much more involved than fantasy football. The quantity of games your players have per week is non stop. If people are not committed, the team gets deserted and it drags the teams into a hole during to who's playing who...

I am in if we do a $25-50 entry... I'll lose... Not trying a "color of money" pool shark play on you, just sayin' tough to keep the teams playing.

I hear ya Sytes. Especially in roto. H2H keeps guys playing a little later into the year, but if there is nothing on the line, guys forget about it.

I hear ya Sytes. Especially in roto. H2H keeps guys playing a little later into the year, but if there is nothing on the line, guys forget about it.

Never tried h2h. If you need another, I'll jump in. Place me as an Alt.

BTW, your signature line... That is a great quote!

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jahmes143
Back