Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Any hockey fans out there?

How are you guys that are streaming your tv service getting your games. This whole bidding war has me locked out of watching the lightning unless they play on NBCSN?

I just did Center Ice. Stupid expensive, but actually less than going to one game. And since I can’t do that...

My Canes are still in the hunt! Massive turnaround since new ownership and Brind’Amour taking over as coach. I’m headed back to Raleigh in 2 weeks. Hoping they make it to the next round so I can see a game.

@Wildabeast A pic of me and my buddy with an opportunity to take a picture with the real Stanley cup back in 1992! Go Calgary Flames! 🏒

Attachments

• A289ECA4-6BA4-457B-A47A-FD0462708F2E.jpeg
    A289ECA4-6BA4-457B-A47A-FD0462708F2E.jpeg
    632 KB · Views: 1
Here’s my crew with The Cup when the Canes won it in ‘06.

Players (l-r): Ray Whitney and ? on the left. Glen Wesley behind the cup, and Eric Cole, Andrew Ladd, Brett Hedican and Cam Ward on the right. The sweaty guy by my son is the strength and conditioning coach Pete Freisen. My son is now 23 and my daughter is 21. That’s how long it’s been for us winning a cup! He’s now the ice manager at their new practice facility in Raleigh.

3144F02F-39A6-46DB-BEB4-E2E14A276418.jpeg

I can’t believe that Vegas knocked out the Avalanche — any time I saw the Avs play this year, they were scary good. I’m an old-school Red Wings fan, so you can understand how painful it is for me to say anything positive about the Avs.

Here’s what I consider a proper Hall of Fame display:
3F958777-CC79-4F19-BB51-EA234B14BD00.jpeg

NHL66.ir is pretty gold
Second nhl66.ir - even those of us that haven't cut the cord yet but are Comcast subscribers need to stream Avs games on dubious platforms due to the ongoing battle between Stan Kroenke (who owns the club, the building, and the TV station) and Altitude Sports network. that site has been the least full of popups and malware

I can’t believe that Vegas knocked out the Avalanche — any time I saw the Avs play this year, they were scary good. I’m an old-school Red Wings fan, so you can understand how painful it is for me to say anything positive about the Avs.

Here’s what I consider a proper Hall of Fame display:
High Praise from a Red Wings fan (not kidding - I understand the pain). VGK simply outplayed the Avs for the last 4.3 games.

As an Avs fan since they arrived from QC (and a season ticket holder from 1998-2008), I will admit (retroactively) to Stevie Y being an unbelieveable player. That was such a great rivalry. My daughter took her 3rd grade school picture in a pink 'Red Wings Suck' T-Shirt. Yes - they sold them in youth sizes...

2021-06-11 08_52_24-Joe Sakic 12'' x 16'' NHL Hockey Hall of Fame Photo.png

Don’t get me started on Claude Lemieux, Adam Foote, Patrick Roy et al — but I never had anything bad to say about Joe Sakic. He was always a classy player and great leader. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that he and Stevie Y both moved into their respective front offices.

I’m usually wrong on this stuff but based on the games I’ve watched I think Tampa Bay is going to win the cup. They have looked really good. I’m excited to watch the series between Montreal and Vegas. Can Montreal keep winning games? Will Things keep going the Golden Knights way?

I’m usually wrong on this stuff but based on the games I’ve watched I think Tampa Bay is going to win the cup. They have looked really good. I’m excited to watch the series between Montreal and Vegas. Can Montreal keep winning games? Will Things keep going the Golden Knights way?
I agree. They looked really sharp taking down my Canes. 😡

Back