Antler hunting without the idiots (pics)

BuzzH

Heres my idea of shed hunting. Take a good pair of boots, a good pair of binoculars, your best friend and have it all to yourself. Much better than the mad scramble with a bunch of drunks.
ant1.JPG

buzzshed.JPG

buzzdougsheds.JPG

My buddy Doug and I are such nice guys, we even took our wives shed hunting one day...with pretty good results.

ant5.JPG

This is the first year I started looking for sheds, not bad, I learned alot.

96sheds.JPG

This was a two day trip worth of antler my buddy Doug and I found. We expected to do better, but not bad, for a couple clowns.

ant4.JPG

Now that's more like it. Looks like you've had some good days. Although I think most of the pile in the front right corner of the last pic would have stayed in the hills if I'd run across them. I just can't pack all the old ones out, but I'd have a hell of a pile if I did.

Having met your guys' wives, I would say that I would have invited them along without hesitation.
wink.gif

Oak

This is EXACTLY why there are so many little Chinese people running around these days! Buzz, you should be ashamed.

Cool haul!! I wish we had the wintering grounds to make it easier to find our WT sheds. My best day was 5 sheds, and thats a good day for any WT area. Although i do have some of the biggest ones most have ever found..
wink.gif
enough to make any shed hunter drool

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back